Saturday, May 28, 2011

I Never Used To Get Butt Cramps At The Theater

 
   I tried to sleep in this morning but, sadly, the cat had other ideas.  She began a symphony of song around 0630hrs.  So, I rolled out of bed and came down to feed her.  I didn't put on my work out clothes though.  Today was movie fest day.  The plan was to go to three movies back to back.  My best friend and I used to have movie fest days while in college.  Today, I went alone.  It was totally selfish on my part.  I knew I wanted to walk the mall a bit before the movies began.  Not everyone wants to exercise on a holiday weekend.  I did walk a bit.  I even tried on a few clothes.  I bought a dress pretty enough for church and a skirt I can wear anywhere...very girlie...Anne Taylor.  It was the first time I had ever bought anything from that store.  Couldn't resist a 40% off Memorial Day weekend sale, I guess.
   Once I got to the theater, I did like the last time and bought the smart snacks with a bottle of water for $7.  The first movie I saw was "Priest".  Good film, but not one I will buy later.  It always feels strange to walk out of one movie and get in line for another.  I mean, how many people actually do that?  The second movie I saw was "Pirates of the Caribbean- On Stranger Tides."  This one, I know we will end up buying.  We have all the rest of the series.  And "Stranger Tides" was every bit as good as the rest.  Make sure you stay for the bonus footage after the credits.  I had planned on staying for a third film..."Thor", but my butt was beginning to cramp from all the sitting. My backside is not as padded as it was in college.  : )  I'll see Thor later.
   "Pirates" was a long film.  I didn't get out of the theater until 1800hrs.  I know its still early, but I wanted to get home before dark.  I expected to come home and find a "Neighborhood watch" packet sitting in front of our door.  Its our turn tonight.  When I turned into the driveway, no packet.  Weird.  I'll just bet the one who had it last night went away for the long weekend and forgot to pass it along.  I'll walk the neighborhood anyway.  Can't hurt.  I'm wearing my pedometer and you know...it all counts.     https://www.amcstubs.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment