Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday The 13th And A Blog Is Missing

    Okay, now this is seriously weird.  Blogspot was down for most of the day.  Then, once I get back on, I discover that yesterday's blog is well...missing.  I have no idea if it will ever come back.  So, for my readers who have been so faithful, I apologize.  In case you missed it, I went over my halfway point of 500 miles yesterday.  It was a big event.  Now, I move on.  More miles to walk, right?  This morning, I tried to change up my routine a bit, so I did popped in new DVD I bought.  It was really challenging.  I love the fact that Jillian, who seems so tough on television, is really quite nice.  She laughs, she jokes, she sweats (sorry, she perspires).  At times, she can even be caught out of breath.  The DVD is about a half hour long, with a mixture of abdominal work and cardio.  The only part I didn't like was the mountain climbers, but thats just because they hurt my back and knees...a holdover from my Army days.  The rest is just plain good physical exercise.  I think even the guys will like this one.  After, the thirty minute workout (on my new thicker workout mat), I went downstairs and walked. It was drizzling outside, so I hopped on the treadmill for four miles...at an incline like yesterday.  My husband would be so proud.  I stuck to the abdominal work theme.  I did one hundred sit ups (on my new mat).  And hey, no pain from those ornery rug burns.  Then, I did the usual one hundred butt lifts.  I thought about going out today, but you know what?  All this working out and blogging helps me save money...so I stayed home, did laundry and cleaned out my kitchen cupboards.  Completely filled one of those stretchy trash bags.  Okay, I did watch a $4.99 movie on demand ("Life As We Know It"...very heartwarming).  I wouldn't have watched the movie, but with blogspot down, what was I to do?
   I'll keep this short today just in case the blog thief is still out there.  I really hope it comes back.  I have written every day this year.  I hate to disappoint my readers, or ruin my perfect record.  There's that control freak coming out.  Have a great weekend.  Its supposed to rain here.  No worries.  I can always work out, right?  Or think up some extremely cool new healthy recipe.  

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is really great. Here are more interesting things about life I need to learn more. criar email hotmail

    ReplyDelete