Saturday, October 8, 2011

Who Says It Ain't Easy Being Green?

When my husband got home from his work trip, he commented that I had lost weight.  "Did I?  I wasn't really trying.  Maybe it was all that good green stuff I had for dinner every night."  I found these Green Giant veggies in the grocery store on one of my "expedition" visits.  That's when I go, not really to buy, but just to see what's new in the store...so I can tell you about it.  Okay, I usually end up buying if I find something extraordinary.  That way, I can tell you the real deal.
Ready for it?  These veggies are amazing.  For one, they are easy...just put the bag in your microwave for six minutes.  Next, check out the calories.  Only 15-20 calories per serving (three servings per package).  I mean, you can eat the whole package and not feel at all guilty.  The sodium is really low and you get a whole bunch of nutrients.  That's a good thing.  And finally, the best part...they taste great.  Look, if you don't believe me, check out the package...even Weight Watchers approves.   You know what?  I think Kermit was wrong.  It is easy being green.

http://www.weightwatchers.com/shop/categoryshowcase.aspx?pageid=1152771&navid=Sponsor

http://www.greengiant.com/pages/Products.aspx






No comments:

Post a Comment