Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Priceless

This morning, I could have walked the treadmill, but instead, I walked four miles in my extremely moist and foggy neighborhood.  By the time I got home, I was drenched.
Still, I needed gas, so I headed to the local Shell station to fill my tank.
After that, I figured I was out already...why not just walk the mall a bit?  So, I headed to the mall and joined the walkers already there.  I didn't go far, but I did manage to log three more miles before my knee started acting up.  Once the knee goes, the stairs become a bit of a challenge.
So, I came home and I did 100 push ups and 300 weight repetitions down in the gym.

A total of seven miles walked...no charge.
One hundred push ups and three hundred weight repetitions...no charge.
(I already had the little 5 lb weights)
Fill up the gas tank...well, okay...that was $42 dollars.

Bottom line...A hot shower...priceless.


_____________________________________
After my shower, I came downstairs to make a smoothie.  I tried a new recipe today (because all I had was bananas and frozen fruit).  You know what?  It was amazing.  You have to try it.  I know you'll love it.
You'll need your blender.
Take one cup crushed ice, two cups water (with fresh fruit, you need only one cup.  Frozen requires two)...
Add five or six sliced frozen peaches, and an equal amount of frozen mango chunks.
Add one scoop of vanilla whey protein (any whey protein powder will work, but try to use vanilla flavor).
Add one banana.
Now blend and enjoy.
Mmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment