Friday, March 25, 2011

Its Friday. Let's Add A New Exercise

    Its going to be a busy day.  My husband and I are headed to a ceremony in town.  A dear friend is getting promoted.  I asked him if I had time to work out.  I did.  So, I headed downstairs.  I don't really have time for a super long blog, but I wanted you to know, I added a new exercise.  You will love this one.  Today I added the butt lift.  Give it a try.  Its easy, it does wonders for your rear view, and it requires no special equipment.  
   First, you lay flat on your back on a mat with your knees bent.  Place your arms down by your sides.  Raise  your pelvis up toward the ceiling to a point where your body will be at a 45 degree angle.  When raised, be sure to really flex your butt for a one-count. Hold it.  Now return to the start position and repeat.  Today, I did 50 repetitions.  



  Seeing as I am seriously sweaty after my extended workout, I must now hit the showers.  Time to get pretty for the ceremony.  Enjoy your Friday.  Remember...make good choices.  : )        



 

No comments:

Post a Comment